Chase Hall has housed men since it was built in 1908. Its capacity is thirty-six people. From 1908/09 - 1941/42 Chase served as the dormitory for men. In 1942/43 it was the location of the C.A.A. War Training Service; again it served as a mens dormitory from 1943/44 - 1949/51. From 1951 - 1962 it housed freshmen men. In 1963/64 it housed independant men and from 1966 till the late 1990's was home to the Sigma Phi Epsilon fraternity. In 2002 - 2003 it housed the Phi Delta Theta fraternity.