A view of the campus, (ca.) 1925. From left to right are: Cloverleaf Cottage, Carnegie Hall, Knowles Hall, Lakeside Cottage (hidden behind trees), Lyman Gymnasium, Chase Hall, Pinehurst Cottage, O'Neal Hall, and the Dining Hall. Rollins Hall would be built four years later across the road from O'Neal Hall. Along the shore of Lake Virginia is the Boathouse, built in 1904.