The Warren Administration Building was under construction in 1946. Along Holt Avenue many structures were added, such as: (from left to right) the Beal Maltbie Shell Museum, the Alumni House, and the Student Center. On the opposite side, Casa Iberia was constructed. On the lakeside of Cloverleaf Cottage, La Maison Provencale (the French House) was built. In the foreground are the recreation hall and boathouse.