The new additions to the Rollins College campus. In the upper left corner of the campus, Fox Hall and Lucy Cross Hall were added in 1936 followed by Strong Hall and Dyer Memorial (now the faculty club) in 1939. The halls served as womens dormitories. On the far side of campus on the opposite side of Holt Avenue as the Chapel, Lyman, Gale, and Hooker Halls were constructed as mens residences in 1936. The Woolson House was built in 1938 and stands to the right of Knowles Hall II, shrouded in trees. Also, in 1939, the Fred Stone Theater was moved on campus.