Corrin Hall is a two-story Mediterranean dormitory for women that was designed by George H. Spohn and built in 1946. Harriet Corrin Strong gave the building as a gift to honor her son, L. Corrin Strong, who was a Trustee and a former U.S. Ambassador to Norway. Present at the groundbreaking ceremony on April 22, 1946 (from left to right) were George C. Cartwright, Walter Hays, Hamilton Holt (fifth from left), Hattie Strong (eighth from left at center), Ervin T. Brown (second from right), and Wendell Stone (right).
The information on the blueprint reads: "Scale 1/8" - 1'0"; Womans' Dormitory - Corrin Hall, Rollins College - Winter Park - Florida, Dr. Hamilton Holt President; George H. Spohn, Architect, May 6, 1946."