The Harmon Bungalow was the home of President Ward during his third administration (1919 - 1922) as well as President Weir (1924 - 1925). In 1933 it became the infirmary until 1958 when students were sent to local hospitals. The house was vacant from 1959 until 1961 when it was reopened as a dormitory. Then, in 1962, the Creative Arts Department took over the space. Currently it is used as a residence hall.