The Trovillion House was a one story white frame home named for Deacon Trovillion, grandfather of the Winter Park Mayor 1962 - 1967, Allen Trovillion, and deacon of the Baptist Church. It was built in 1920 by Ray Trovillion, who attended Rollins College from 1908 - 1911. The Church used it for educational purposes until Rollins bought it in 1961. Then it was used as a reading lab, but later it was used as the Costume House for the theatre. In July of 1965, the building moved from 536 Interlachen Avenue to face the Teke parking lot.