What is now known as the Fred Stone Theatre was originally the Winter Park Baptist Church, built in 1926. In 1961, Rollins purchased it and four other buildings. At the time, the building was located on what was the corner of Comstock and Interlachen Avenues. It was renamed Bingham Hall and used for meetings, seating 174 people. In the summer of 1965 it was moved to 561 Chase Avenue (where the Cornell Social Science Center is now). After the first Fred Stone Theatre was demolished in 1973, Bingham Hall was adopted as the new theatre space. Again, in 1987, the theatre moved across Chase Avenue to its present location to make room for the new social studies building.