The Park Avenue School as seen in the 1970s. The building was constructed in 1914 and used as a public school until bought by Rollins in 1961. It was used as a regular classroom facility until 1972 when it became the home for the night school. The building was demolished after the construction of the Cornell Hall for the Social Sciences in 1988. The space is now occupied by the Rollins Parking Garage and the SunTrust Plaza.