The interior of Andersen Hall in the 1960s. The mansion at 1700 Ivanhoe Boulevard was given to Rollins by Mr. and Mrs. Martin Andersen. Mr. Andersen was the first owner and publisher of the Orlando Sentinel until 1965, and was a big influence in the shaping of Central Florida. Since the residence was not on the college campus, the restrictions for its use were servere. Therefore, the house was sold in 1969, and eventually torn down in the 1970s.