The Rose Skillman Hall in the 1990s with Olin Library on the right and Mills Memorial Library on the left. The hall was built in 1958 to serve as the dining area for Rollins students. The hall was named after Rose Skillman, an honorable Rollins Trustee who later earned an honorary degree from the college in 1960. In 1972 its lower level became the campus bookstore. The hall was almost completely torn down in 1999 when it was renovated into the Cornell Campus Center (only the kitchen remains).